Business success can really be boiled down to one guiding principle: ‘Customer Choice‘
- The more people choose you, the greater your chance of success.
- The more they don’t… well, you get the gist.
The reality of business success is honestly that simple.
What Influences Customer Choice?
With so much competition out there, it is imperative that your startup or existing brand is well equipped to understand the factors that influence their customers’ choice habits and drivers.
As individual as we all are, each customer base will have its own set of values and desired outcomes. The closer you come to understanding these on a really deep level, your chances of crafting an ‘Only Choice‘ brand increase.
Some factors that positively influence customer choice:
- Exceed expectations when it comes to the value or outcome they seek
- Knowing them on a truly deep level, beyond the competition
- Meeting them on their terms throughout their entire journey
Who they are, What they want, How they want it and Why
- Nurture relationships with these ideal customers
- Provide value, value, value oh and more value?
- Cater to their emotional side
Implement as many of these as possible.
Keep in mind, in the age of the customer, whoever provides the most value wins.
Q. What value or outcome do your ideal customers truly seek?