Irish Graphic Designer & Brand Consultant
The content of third-party websites that we link to throughout our website, and their privacy policies, are not our responsibility.In accordance with the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003, we respect your right to privacy. All information you provide us with will be used only for the purposes for which you provided it.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Depending on the information we collect and the specific context in which it is collected, Ruckus’s legal basis for collecting and using personal information is as follows:
- There is a contract between you and Ruckus that needs to be fulfilled
- Ruckus has your permission to do so
- It is in Ruckus’s legitimate interest to process your personal information
- The law requires Ruckus to comply
- We received your personal information from our clients for the purpose of assisting them in their marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, mainly email marketing.
Personal Data Use
- To follow up on requests we have received directly from emails, references, or phone inquiries.
- To assist us in providing our services to you.
- To send you marketing communications from time to time. This will only be if you have opted into our marketing service and you can opt-out at any time.
- Our marketing communications are to share information about current Ruckus work you may be interested in hearing about.
- To carry out contractual obligations relating to your project eg. invoicing for work completed.
- To carry out marketing activities for our clients. for which you would have given them the authorisation to share your information with third-party companies like companies who assist them in their marketing, advertising and promotional activities
Right to Deletion
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Policies and agree to its terms. To alter your consent please click: