In accordance with the Data Protection Acts of 1988 and 2003, we respect your right to privacy. All information you provide us with will be used only for the purposes for which you provided it. Your information will never be shared with a third party. The purpose of cookies on this site is to track the activities of visitors. The information we collect about visitors is anonymous.
You can disable cookies in your browser settings.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Depending on the information we collect and the specific context in which it is collected, Ruckus’s legal basis for collecting and using personal information is as follows:
- There is a contract between you and Ruckus that needs to be fulfilled
- Ruckus has your permission to do so
- It is in Ruckus’s legitimate interest to process your personal information
- The law requires Ruckus to comply
- We received your personal information from our clients for the purpose of assisting them in their marketing, advertising, and promotional activities, mainly email marketing.
Personal Data Use
We may use your personal data for the following:
- To follow up on requests we have received directly from emails, references or phone enquiries.
- To assist us in providing our services to you.
- To send you marketing communications from time to time. This will only be if you have opted in to our marketing service and you can opt out at any time. Our marketing communications are to share information about current Ruckus work you may be interested in hearing about.
- To carry out contractual obligations relating to your project eg. invoicing for work completed.
- To carry out marketing activities for our clients. for which you would have given them the authorisation to share your information with third-party companies like companies who assist them in their marketing, advertising and promotional activities
Right to Deletion
You may withdraw your consent from our marketing communications at any time. In our e-marketing correspondence, there is always the opportunity to unsubscribe from our list. On receiving notification from you that you don’t want to receive our marketing communications you will be removed from our list in a safe and secure manner. You may continue to receive other communications from us regarding your work projects.
If you want to withdraw consent outside of our e-marketing you may contact us where we will be able to update inaccurate information, delete you from our records or supply you with a copy of the data we hold about you.
Like other websites, Ruckus uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Policies and agree to its terms.
To alter your consent please click: [wt_cli_manage_consent]
Discovery calls are just that: A chance to discover if we’re a suitable match and discuss your unique situation through honest and open conversation.
It’s simple & free, two things everyone loves!